Saturday, September 8, 2012

My new addiction

 
Thought it would be a calm, hot summer......Well, it was hot, but very busy....got addicted to paper quilling. So, this is what I have been doing for the last three months.....new challenges ahead!
I dig into many paper craft pages, read numerous tutorials (a big thanks to all of them – Inna, Ann Martin, Larisa Ana, and many more ), started following many quilling boards on Pinterest, learnt a lot about paper quilling, tested different paper types, made my own tools, and started….
Quilled Zoo for my grandchildren
bunnysheepblack catfrog3catshorsemouse

Inspired by Yulia Brodskaya
arturkaliabird
My grandchildren’s latest favourite movie
LoraxLorax2

Monograms
TM

A wedding gift with initials
wedding7wedding6wedding 5wedding4wedding3wedding2wedding1



Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Blogger Labels: quilling,Lorax quilled,Larisa Ana,Inna Creations,Ann Martin,addiction,paper,Pinterest,tools,Yulia Brodskaya,Monograms,gift,tutorials

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Pinterest and I had to comment on your wedding initial frame. You did a beautiful job, along with other projects you did doing the quilling. I always found that pretty neat and tell myself that I may have to try that someday.

    ReplyDelete