Monday, April 16, 2012

Decoupage anything

 

I really fall in love with this technic. I do not consider myself as a “craft” person, and I am doing my best to learn how to decoupage, so I started to search for ideas what to decoupage, and how to. Of course, once you find all these ideas, it immediately comes to your mind that you can decoupage everything at home. So, to start with, I have chosen small projects. But I would like now to move on.

I have put some nice ideas in this post, just to have them in all in one place. Hope I will be able to do some of them.

 

DECOUPAGING WITH LACE

I do have many lace at home. So, why not to do this?

decoupage lace vase

Ideas and photos by Urban Comfort

 

CHAIRS

chairb4frnt

Source

decoupaged-kitchen-chair-1

Source

decoupage-chair-zebra1

Source

fabric_Decopage

Source

CREDENZA

03_credenza

Source

dannyafter

Source

1035093540_d8b7bd259f 

Source

decoupage bureau 2

Source

Blogger Labels: Decoupage,ideas,LACE,Urban,Comfort,CHAIRS,CREDENZA,photos

No comments:

Post a Comment